Worth it to get a Portable amp/dac?
Jan 18, 2012 at 9:15 PM Post #16 of 21
^^^^^ That was a huge help, thanks!  Looks like E10 it is then.  Also, turns out that with shipping the D-zero would be around $130 (too expensive!), while E10 should be around $85 shipped.  Much obliged sir

Jan 18, 2012 at 9:29 PM Post #17 of 21

Quote:
^^^^^ That was a huge help, thanks!  Looks like E10 it is then.  Also, turns out that with shipping the D-zero would be around $130 (too expensive!), while E10 should be around $85 shipped.  Much obliged sir

you're welcome :) i was under the impression you needed something portable. and yeah, the e10 is a great DAC as you can see from the reiew. im getting the E17.

Jan 18, 2012 at 10:14 PM Post #19 of 21

Quote:
Yea it's that pesky thread title...started off wanting something portable but then changed my mind because I got the E6.  But thanks!

You're welcome. Head-Fi is always here the next time you come back or if you want to become active :) We are a very welcoming thread. I have never seen anyone troll a newbie :) 

Jan 18, 2012 at 10:48 PM Post #20 of 21
rpeace, I'd really go for the E17. It'd work for you as a porable amp, and an amp/dac with your laptop and if you pre-order it from mp4nation you can get a free pair of fairly okay earbuds.

:p

Jan 19, 2012 at 6:13 AM Post #21 of 21

Quote:
rpeace, I'd really go for the E17. It'd work for you as a porable amp, and an amp/dac with your laptop and if you pre-order it from mp4nation you can get a free pair of fairly okay earbuds.

:p

I already recommended it many times. He going down a diff path

Users who are viewing this thread

Back