worst date stories
Aug 8, 2013 at 12:44 PM Post #361 of 1,450
Quote:
I was once solicited by a prostitute while my date was in the car with me. 

Awkward... 

That happened to me once when I was at a concert. Mind you I wasn't on a date at the time. My response, nahhhh, I have to get home quick. Tomorrow I start my new job as a policeman. By the way, can I have your name and address? A collar on my first day of work would look great in the eyes of my superiors. She didn't know whether to laugh or run away, lmao. Needless to say she decided to ply her trade elsewhere.

Aug 8, 2013 at 12:50 PM Post #362 of 1,450
Quote:
Somewhat similarly (less the date in the car), I had been approached by a truly beautiful specimen who was prostituting services, though as I went on to explain , I was sure I didn't have the required cash to receive such a beauty's said service ;') and so the banter, eyelash batting and coy smiles continued till a price was struck @ 7.50 usd ; which the babe thought made one feel cheap.  Whereas I assured the babe, I needed to strike such a price only due to two factors, that being my cash net holdings at the time AND I didn't want to stiff  'em out of a 25% tip ;') lol    

You only tip for good service... but asking her to break a ten at the conclusion of activities is poor form
rolleyes.gif

Aug 8, 2013 at 12:54 PM Post #363 of 1,450
You only tip for good service... but asking her to break a ten at the conclusion of activities is poor form :rolleyes:

Whoops :xf_eek:

Aug 8, 2013 at 1:21 PM Post #364 of 1,450
Again, not a true "date" story because it never got to the date stage. So I met this really cute girl at a party, and within the first 5 minutes she was talking about manboobs (how she had a guy friend with bigger boobs than her), how fairy tales were meant to trick little girls into accepting suddenly sleeping with a total stranger (i.e. their husbands by arranged marriage), and a bunch of other crap that I would never want to hear from a girl I just met - or ever. Maybe she was intentionally trying to turn me off, I dunno. But you see why we never started dating...

Aug 8, 2013 at 1:30 PM Post #365 of 1,450
Aug 8, 2013 at 6:21 PM Post #366 of 1,450
Quote:
That happened to me once when I was at a concert. Mind you I wasn't on a date at the time. My response, nahhhh, I have to get home quick. Tomorrow I start my new job as a policeman. By the way, can I have your name and address? A collar on my first day of work would look great in the eyes of my superiors. She didn't know whether to laugh or run away, lmao. Needless to say she decided to ply her trade elsewhere.

fark_nHIvVDkAbHVnDopT5s8VeSOEcQo.gif

Yeah, and lucky for you, it was prolly a sting operation anyhoo ;')

Aug 11, 2013 at 10:31 AM Post #367 of 1,450
Not a date as such, but a while back I made the silly mistake of asking a girl out on Facebook. Don't have to be a genius to know how it went...

Aug 12, 2013 at 11:54 AM Post #370 of 1,450
Did you at least ask in a private message? or did you do it out in the open?

Aug 13, 2013 at 12:25 PM Post #372 of 1,450
Well as long as you weren't a creeper, you made an effort and were turned down. That's pretty much how the cookie crumbles most days. 

Aug 14, 2013 at 3:14 AM Post #374 of 1,450
When I tried online dating years ago, my first date stood me up. My second date brought her date to our date. Number three and four stood me up. The fifth date turned into a stalker. Six was the transvestite.

Good times...
blink.gif

Aug 14, 2013 at 10:46 AM Post #375 of 1,450
Quote:
When I tried online dating years ago, my first date stood me up. My second date brought her date to our date. Number three and four stood me up. The fifth date turned into a stalker. Six was the transvestite.

Good times...
blink.gif

So, one out of six is your online hook-up success ratio , then ;')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back