WooHoo New Audio Technica ATS-CK10 arriving on Monday from Japan!
Jun 8, 2012 at 8:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ahbee1628

New Head-Fier
Hey People,

After a good few weeks wait my Audio technica CK10s are going to arrive on Monday ! Can't wait , so excited. The only downside is I had to pay £43 in total for custom charges & tax. for it to be imported from Japan.

WORD OF ADVICE:
If you ever export anything outside the E.U , do not , I REPEAT DO NOT ! get it posted via EMS, the reason is once it reaches the UK it will most likely be passed on to Parcelforce (the worst postal service I've ever experienced). My parcel reached the UK from Japan in 2 days but was held by Parcelforce for a good 3-4 weeks, and to top that off i had to pay £13 for handling fees to Parcelforce which is ridiculous ! I would advise any importers to use UPS or other reputable postal services.

Anyway enough of the rant, the reason that i actually created this thread is to ask owners of Audio Technica ATS-CK10 which type of tip would be most suitable for these iem  ?
Please state your reasons as to why you think they would be the most suitable tips !

Many Thanks

Bee .
ksc75smile.gif

Jun 8, 2012 at 11:14 AM Post #2 of 3
Woa...

You got my attention with the title, "ATS-CK10" as I thought maybe AT came out with a new version.  But when I did a Google search, it brought up the ATH-CK10. 

Anyways, most seem to like the Sony hybrids with these IEMs.  I'm sure you've read about how finicky they are in the proper seal so you may have to work with them a bit. 

You'll be rewarded, though, with fantastic sound!

Good luck.

Cheers.

Jun 8, 2012 at 7:04 PM Post #3 of 3
Woops minor typo, actually It was to help lure head-fiers like yourself into this thread so in order to here the opinions of experienced head-fiers; muahah guessed it worked like a charm.

I also looked on a few threads a lot of ppl suggest the sony hybrids aswell, but will the foam tips be better or just the same? I remember i read from somewhere that foam tips was the best in terms of seal, sound quality etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back