Originally Posted by apatN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That huge tattoo ruins it imo.
frown.gif

X2
frown.gif

Mar 4, 2009 at 7:59 PM Post #32 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by xnothingpoetic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OMG she's like the first model to wear the headphones the right way!! (left side on left ear and vice versa).

Except that she is covering the right phone with her hand in one photo. As all Grado owners know, that completely ruins the sound:p

Mar 4, 2009 at 8:12 PM Post #34 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah. Girls + tattoo = no go. Tattoo is an impurity on a pure beauty, it spoils it. Atleast in my eyes anyway.
frown.gif

Thats the whole idea behind suicide girls. for those of you that don't know its a website that embraces the goth sub-culture, and that still considers tattoo'ed, darkened, goth/grunge clad females to be beautiful. And I agree.

Mar 4, 2009 at 8:15 PM Post #36 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by iareConfusE /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thats the whole idea behind suicide girls. for those of you that don't know its a website that embraces the goth sub-culture, and that still considers tattoo'ed, darkened, goth/grunge clad females to be beautiful. And I agree.

I have an old-fashioned masculine view. On men, more tattoos (to certain point of course) and scars and whatever crude stuff, the better. Girls should be complete opposite, pure. But thats just me.

[size=xx-small]guess why im still single
biggrin.gif
[/size]

Mar 4, 2009 at 8:32 PM Post #37 of 145
I like small personal tattoos or at least I don't really care for them. Such a huge one is a no-go in my book.

Mar 4, 2009 at 8:44 PM Post #38 of 145
I'm not sure why, but tatoos are one of the only types of visual art I really connect with. If it's in a gallery, I generally don't care, but if it's on someone's skin, it speaks to me.

I don't have any of my own, but someday I intend to get a good 'un.

Mar 4, 2009 at 8:52 PM Post #40 of 145
Quote:

I have an old-fashioned masculine view. On men, more tattoos (to certain point of course) and scars and whatever crude stuff, the better. Girls should be complete opposite, pure. But thats just me.
[/SIZE]

You wants the virgin, me wants the whore
biggrin.gif

Mar 4, 2009 at 8:53 PM Post #41 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by earwicker7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You wants the virgin, me wants the whore
biggrin.gif

...or the lady above... :x

Mar 4, 2009 at 8:55 PM Post #42 of 145
Quote:

...or the lady above... :x

I'll bet she was hot back in her day, but she's a little too old for my blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back