WooAudio issues
Mar 31, 2009 at 7:25 PM Post #106 of 114
This is all "just too good"... I'm lovin' it!

You should sell admission to this thread!

Mar 31, 2009 at 7:27 PM Post #107 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who the hell are you to judge immtbiker as you did based upon a single comment, regardless of whether he is right or wrong in his statement? Do you have any idea of immtbiker's contribution to this website over the years? The answer is obviously no, otherwise, you would have thought twice about making such a stupid comment. By the way, other than displaying your obvious genius to the rest of us, what have you contributed to this website. How much time out each day you are on this website have you taken since joining to do your best to make sure that this website runs smoothly so all can enjoy it? Wait, let me guess, none.

That doesn't make it ok what he did. He came into this thread already on a tirade. He didn't read anything I posted in the first post, nor anything else, especially regarding the photos I posted.
His only goal was to make me look bad and make up bs info regarding the situation.

I'm sure he's contributed to this site, but when someone flat out accuses me of wrong doing without even hearing my side...thats not mature behavior, nor is it that of a mod.

This thread would be an entirely different situation if you didn't have his or others' comments in here debating my actions. If you don't like how I handled the situation, thats fine thats your opinion and if you want to discuss it please do it via pm. I didn't create this thread to become a **** storm of people accusing me of bs. I merely wanted to ask if anyone else had issues as of late.

I've tried my best in the thread to show the issues I was having, by taking pictures, as requested, I feel I did this. However mtbiker is on a hissy fit for no reason, saying I was trying to cover things up, etc.

Mar 31, 2009 at 7:30 PM Post #108 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by csommers /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That doesn't make it ok what he did. He came into this thread already on a tirade. He didn't read anything I posted in the first post, nor anything else, especially regarding the photos I posted.
His only goal was to make me look bad and make up bs info regarding the situation.

I'm sure he's contributed to this site, but when someone flat out accuses me of wrong doing without even hearing my side...thats not mature behavior, nor is it that of a mod.

I'm pretty sure my comment was not directed at you. I'm also pretty sure that you didn't give Woo Audio a chance before starting this thread or your for sale thread. So much for mature behavior.

Mar 31, 2009 at 7:33 PM Post #109 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm pretty sure my comment was not directed at you. I'm also pretty sure that you didn't give Woo Audio a chance before starting this thread or your for sale thread. So much for mature behavior.

I realize who it was directed at.

Whats wrong with posting an issue you are having, regardless Jack is going to fix it or refund it(up to me), so whats wrong with posting this info?

The only people with maturity issues are those who keep bringing it up constantly. If you can't properly discuss issues and instead have to resort to attacks, I'm pretty sure thats against the forum code, but whatever you're a mod so you know best
rolleyes.gif

Usually you ask or notify someone beforehand when adjusting a thread, especially of this nature. It seems you could careless about the whole situation and the confusion you caused because of it.

Mar 31, 2009 at 7:38 PM Post #110 of 114
Angry fanboys always make things more interesting.

Post a thread to explain the situation about an amp that you were trying to sell publicly -> fanboys angrily accuse you of trying to destroy the reputation of a vendor.

Post pictures of the non working tube -> a mod makes a groundless accusation of something "fishy" going on and ridicules OP for posting a glamor shot (which clearly shows 1 tube isn't glowing).

Gotta love it when people complain about negativity while contributing plenty of their own.

Mar 31, 2009 at 7:40 PM Post #111 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by csommers /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I realize who it was directed at.

Whats wrong with posting an issue you are having, regardless Jack is going to fix it or refund it(up to me), so whats wrong with posting this info?

The only people with maturity issues are those who keep bringing it up constantly. If you can't properly discuss issues and instead have to resort to attacks, I'm pretty sure thats against the forum code, but whatever you're a mod so you know best
rolleyes.gif

Usually you ask or notify someone beforehand when adjusting a thread, especially of this nature. It seems you could careless about the whole situation and the confusion you caused because of it.

So now you want to teach me how to moderate? Do you have any idea how much time I spend cleaning up threads because of a mess caused by others? If you had any clue what we do as moderators you would not have said that I "careless" (care less?). It is because I care about the situation that I cleaned up your previous mess.

You are correct, I do know best so I suggest you listen, drop this now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deaconblues /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Angry fanboys always make things more interesting.

Post a thread to explain the situation about an amp that you were trying to sell publicly -> fanboys angrily accuse you of trying to destroy the reputation of a vendor.

Post pictures of the non working tube -> a mod makes a groundless accusation of something "fishy" going on and ridicules OP for posting a glamor shot (which clearly shows 1 tube isn't glowing).

Gotta love it when people complain about negativity while contributing plenty of their own.

Fanboy, I don't think so. I like Jack, met him a few times, bought one amp that I later sold. csommers had a single issue with a vendor. Instead of waiting to see what Woo Audio will do to rectify the situation, he posts that it is a POS in his fs thread and then starts this thread.

Mar 31, 2009 at 7:41 PM Post #112 of 114
Can't we all be friends and end all this crap?

Mar 31, 2009 at 7:43 PM Post #113 of 114
cs, glad Jack is going to take care of you. Most (if not all) of us knew he would. Probably time to wrap a chain and lock around this one.

Mar 31, 2009 at 7:44 PM Post #114 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by atbglenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can't we all be friends and end all this crap?

Yes please do.

Jack has refunded my shipping, I am shipping it back tomorrow. And he said he would refund my purchase after inspecting the amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back