Woo is me
Mar 19, 2007 at 7:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 49

phaseshift

100+ Head-Fier
My Woo 6 never showed up today. I'm very sad! I shall just sit here in my great loneliness, and wait till tomorrow. I'm very sad I can not smile. Woo is me..........................Now I'm depressed. I'm sad and depressed....................................and getting hungry. You know what, screw this hobby! .............................................I am now sad, depressed, hungry, and I don't have a hobby. How sad is that. I'll tell you very, very sad.

Mar 19, 2007 at 8:36 PM Post #3 of 49
Yes he is isn't he.
blink.gif

Mar 19, 2007 at 8:41 PM Post #4 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by stewtheking /img/forum/go_quote.gif
One day delay in getting your amp, and you're like this? You really aren't cut out for this hobby.

Patience, young paduwan.

Thank god he is not getting a singlepower. He would be calling Mikhail inappropriate names by now
icon10.gif

One day is nothing - there are people here who have waited anywhere between 6 months to 2 years for their custom built amp. I hope you can handle a day.

Also keep in mind that there is a whole 99% of the population that has no idea nor will they ever know what a headphone amp is or does - count your blessings young padawan
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 19, 2007 at 9:24 PM Post #7 of 49
a

Mar 19, 2007 at 9:27 PM Post #8 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by granodemostasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you write like a friend of mine.... i should give it a try.
very_evil_smiley.gif

My money left me today. I'm depressed, i'm drying, i sit here alone, wondering if the music will ever rescue me from my hole. I continue waiting for a train that will never come, why can't i find the right dac?...................... now i'm watching the saddening sight that ms my rig, and i can't think of what to do to fix the depression.......................... and i'm getting hungry, but i have to wait till next month for more CDs! ............................ i'm not cut out for this thread..................... screw this, i'm gonna jump off the Golden Gate Bridge, because my dac sucks, sad, lonely, depressed..... nothing to show off, all is for nothing!

Well, after reading that I'm feeling much better. I think I'll have a bite to eat.

Mar 19, 2007 at 9:29 PM Post #9 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by granodemostasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you write like a friend of mine.... i should give it a try.
very_evil_smiley.gif

My money left me today. I'm depressed, i'm drying, i sit here alone, wondering if the music will ever rescue me from my hole. I continue waiting for a train that will never come, why can't i find the right dac?...................... now i'm watching the saddening sight that ms my rig, and i can't think of what to do to fix the depression.......................... and i'm getting hungry, but i have to wait till next month for more CDs! ............................ i'm not cut out for this thread..................... screw this, i'm gonna jump off the Golden Gate Bridge, because my dac sucks, sad, lonely, depressed..... nothing to show off, all is for nothing!

Well, after reading that I'm feeling much better. I think I'll have a bite to eat. The Deed is done!

Mar 19, 2007 at 10:29 PM Post #14 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by phaseshift /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My Woo 6 never showed up today. I'm very sad! I shall just sit here in my great loneliness, and wait till tomorrow.

It probably got lost in the mail
evil_smiley.gif

icon10.gif
Why did you think it would arrive today? - never trust the mail.

Mar 19, 2007 at 10:57 PM Post #15 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob N /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My custom built SDS-XLR power supply has been on order since last August

I guess we really are an insane bunch.
tongue.gif
Who else would tolarate such waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back