Woo Audio WA6 - SE + Sennheiser HD800s
Aug 20, 2017 at 5:03 AM Post #3 of 7
Aug 20, 2017 at 11:50 AM Post #4 of 7
I ran my WA6-SE and HD800S together. It was a very nice combination. I'm using the princess Sophia rectifier in the WA6 and ran a Norne pure silver cable to the HD800S. The result was a very smooth, enjoyable sound. It took a little of the edge off the Senns and added a bit more punch without sacrificing the amazing resolution or soundstage. It is a very nice combination.

IMG_0082.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0082.JPG
    IMG_0082.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sep 4, 2017 at 6:54 PM Post #5 of 7
I ran my WA6-SE and HD800S together. It was a very nice combination. I'm using the princess Sophia rectifier in the WA6 and ran a Norne pure silver cable to the HD800S. The result was a very smooth, enjoyable sound. It took a little of the edge off the Senns and added a bit more punch without sacrificing the amazing resolution or soundstage. It is a very nice combination.

Thanks for your impressions. I just acquired a WA6 and am thinking of getting the HD800. Good to know that they'll pair well together.

Sep 5, 2017 at 5:09 AM Post #6 of 7
Thanks for your impressions. I just acquired a WA6 and am thinking of getting the HD800. Good to know that they'll pair well together.
just make sure your get the sophia princess tube. it would take you to a different world. All the best with your hd800.

Sep 7, 2017 at 12:06 PM Post #7 of 7

The WA added low end punch eh? Very interesting, I am tossing and turning over and over between the Feliks Elise and the WA6-SE. They both seem really great, and work very great with the 800s'. Any experience with the Feliks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back