Woo Audio WA2 vs Bottlehead Mainline
Oct 11, 2017 at 7:58 PM Post #2 of 5
Well haven’t heard either with the 800’s but there is a amp made in your hometown that is worth looking at for the 800’s Linear Tube Audio’s Microzotl 2 is a very good amp. I have yet to hear a Mainline but do want to or maybe even build me one but my money right now is going for my two channel setup at the moment. I would check out the Microzotl as it is a very good amp and was in my top two before I decided on the Amps and Sound Kenzie and it was a choice that could have gone either way.

Oct 11, 2017 at 8:28 PM Post #3 of 5
Well haven’t heard either with the 800’s but there is a amp made in your hometown that is worth looking at for the 800’s Linear Tube Audio’s Microzotl 2 is a very good amp. I have yet to hear a Mainline but do want to or maybe even build me one but my money right now is going for my two channel setup at the moment. I would check out the Microzotl as it is a very good amp and was in my top two before I decided on the Amps and Sound Kenzie and it was a choice that could have gone either way.

Wow, thanks for the rec! Gonna contact the company and see if I can try out the amp. Much appreciated.

Oct 11, 2017 at 8:53 PM Post #4 of 5
I don’t think you will be disappointed at all. There are several HeadFi’ers in your area and they have a couple of meets a year and have met a few of them at other meets really good people with great gear keep a look out for the next meet a good time will be had.

Oct 12, 2017 at 12:17 AM Post #5 of 5
Taking advantage of this topic about amplifiers, I would like to ask a question to not have to create one, but rest assured, it is just a doubt and it is not one of my indecisions anymore, but a curiosity, but come on: assuming I have two amplifiers and a dac, amp1, amp2 and dac, and I want to increase the power of amp2 by connecting the amp1 to its input, and the dac is sending signal pro amp1 but by amp2 being connected to amp1 which is receiving the signal dac, amp2 receives the power of the amp1 and dac signal at the same time?

DAC: :arrow_right:signal:arrow_right: :AMP1: :arrow_right:power/signal:arrow_right: :AMP2 = amp2 with amp1 power and dac signal at the same time.

Would that work ? I hope you've figured it out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back