Woo Audio eBay scam warning!
Jan 10, 2013 at 9:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Robinhawaii

New Head-Fier
There is a party on eBay offering several brand new Woo Audio products. I asked for a serial number and was told: "Why you need the serial number for is the one you see on the pic woo audio wa6".

I replied that there were several revisions to the design and that the serial number would tell me which design it was, and if I wanted to bid.

Received this: "I don't know I can't find the serial number sorry".

Since the serial number is is clearly visible on the back of the unit, the low number of transactions the seller has, and that each ad is the stolen photo and description from Woo Audio's website with no additional photos or information, and that he "owns" several brand new Woo Amps, I conclude that this is a scammer.

Several bids, please beware. I have no affiliation with this company nor seller.

Take care,

Rob

Jan 11, 2013 at 5:36 PM Post #3 of 3
Correct, unless one mails an empty box so that a tracking number shows that the buyer received the delivery, the dispute case on the first few auctions would be in favor of the seller... I hope that Paypal holds the money for a time period (something he may be unaware of) and he ends up getting zero.

I'm not trying to be a cynic, but I have my doubts that Santa brought him three WA6's, two WA22's, and a Woo Wee in a Pear Tree. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back