Woo 6 PDPS upgrade is listed now and it is only $60
May 5, 2009 at 2:54 PM Post #31 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It is a refinement of the sound, more transparency and dynamics. Will it just jump out at you, I don't think so but you will tell the difference with some listening, like a fine hall vs a hall that has so so acoustics.

Thanks for your help, I know I will regret later for not getting the Blackgate option. Now is the annoying waiting time.

May 5, 2009 at 3:30 PM Post #32 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by jc9394 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for your help, I know I will regret later for not getting the Blackgate option. Now is the annoying waiting time.

I don't know will you regret if you are not ordering it with BG up-grade. But I'm sure now someone is regret about not getting it with his WA6SE, yes, me.
confused_face.gif
It would be some big money to have it send back and returning from NY to Hong Kong, over half of the up-grade amount.
frown.gif

May 5, 2009 at 4:16 PM Post #33 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by dannie01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know will you regret if you are not ordering it with BG up-grade. But I'm sure now someone is regret about not getting it with his WA6SE, yes, me.
confused_face.gif
It would be some big money to have it send back and returning from NY to Hong Kong, over half of the up-grade amount.
frown.gif

Sorry to hear that, I know I will regret even I only live a state away from Woo Audio.

Off topic, how's HK now? I haven't been back for couple years, I do see a trip in the near future.

May 5, 2009 at 4:33 PM Post #34 of 37
Quote:

Sorry to hear that, I know I will regret even I only live a state away from Woo Audio.

Off topic, how's HK now? I haven't been back for couple years, I do see a trip in the near future.

It's now great season and weather to visit HK if you're not fear about the H1N1. But, it is not serious in HK and around China, only one Mexican checked has infected and was separated in the hospital now, seems everything under control, not a big deal in the meanwhile but who knows?
smile.gif

May 29, 2009 at 2:33 AM Post #37 of 37
Quote:

Finally ordered a silver Woo6 Maxxed and hopefully received it in few weeks.

Congrats on the wise move. You will enjoy your new toy. Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonoliew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what if you did the BG upgrade yourself? Or are the caps mounted differently compared to the standard caps?

Yes, I did it.
beerchug.gif

IMAG0039.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back