Woman confesses to murder on the Tom Leykis show
Nov 7, 2006 at 5:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Jasper994

Organizer for Can Jam '09
So I get in my car this evening and start driving home... Put on the Tom Leykis show because his show is funny and keeps me awake. Suddenly I find myself listening to a murder confession that was recorded from Friday's live show... Here's what I've found since I got home:

http://mensnewsdaily.com/2006/11/04/...er-confession/

Quote:

November 04, 2006
by Marc Rudov

Unless you haven’t heard by now, a girl named Sue called into The Tom Leykis Show last night from Ahwatukee, Arizona, to confess and BRAG about murdering the father of her child.

As I wrote in my article, “Why Women Hate Tom Leykis,” Sue began her bizarre tale by reminding all men that Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. It turns out that, after a one-night stand, she got preggers and had a person child at the age of 19. Why not — doesn’t Hollywood teach that this is the cool thing to do?

Sue, a nurse, and the baby’s father both worked at the same hospital. The father refused to pay child support, so she had family court garnish his hospital wages. He didn’t like that, so he quit his job. Sue approached him privately for “under the table” money. He refused to pay her that, too. What else could she do but take his 9mm pistol and shoot him in the heart (she bragged about knowing exactly where in the heart to shoot because of her nursing background).

When the police arrived, Sue, while blubbering for effect, gave them the standard VAWA-speak: “He was beating and threatening me. He was drunk. He shot himself.” Of course, the police AUTOMATICALLY believed her. Why? She’s a woman. (Read “Will She Call 911 on You?”) That’s right: No hearing; no trial. VAWA rules! Had the situation been reversed, and the police arrived to see a living man and dead woman, do you think the investigating officer would have believed a male’s version of this story? Don’t bust a gut laughing.

Sue, the hubristic, moronic man-hater, decided to confess, on international radio, to killing a man. She didn’t realize that, when calling an 800 number, her caller ID is revealed — even if unlisted. When Leykis, incredulous as we all were, reminded her about the consequences of her public confession, Sue waxed indifference, feeling untouchable, saying that the body had been cremated and that she was using her friend’s phone.

Tom Leykis, who was doing his show as a live listener event in “Porkland,” Oregon (his nickname for the city of fat women), immediately had his sidekicks contact the Phoenix media and the Ahwatukee police. Then, the throng of Leykis men began chanting, “Fry that b-tch. Fry that b-tch.” This is an adaptation of Tom’s oft-repeated chant, “Dump that b-tch,” which he uses when admonishing men for hanging onto incompatible, abusive women.

Shortly after the confession, one female caller expressed happiness that a man died over child support. Wow! Another was scared for her 14-year-old athlete son, who could become prey for cheerleaders. Said she: “Women are mean. I know; I am one! Tell all your guys to be careful.” Then, Tom announced on the air that he would pay $5K in cash to anyone who helps lead to Sue’s capture and conviction. It was the most-amazing segment of radio I had ever heard.

I urge you to be careful with women. Because they have most of the civil rights, thanks to VAWA, they can be dangerous. While “pumping and dumping” them may seem appealing and expeditious, it can backfire. Police will always presume men guilty and women innocent. Sue’s story, once again, proves it. It also proves, as I wrote in “Playing Abortion Chess,” that women care more about child support than abortion — even to the point of killing for it.

==========================================

PS: In the first hour of his broadcast on Monday, November 6, 2006, Tom Leykis replayed most of Sue’s call and discussed it afterwards with callers. CLICK to hear the highlights >>> Windows Media Player | Everything Else.

I'm absolutely floored...
eek.gif

-EDIT-

If anyone has any information regarding this, let's help get this woman behind bars.

Nov 7, 2006 at 5:22 AM Post #2 of 12
I don't know about Sue and I've never heard of Tom Leykis, but it appears Marc Rudov is an ass.

Nov 7, 2006 at 6:23 PM Post #3 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx
I don't know about Sue and I've never heard of Tom Leykis, but it appears Marc Rudov is an ass.

How? It's true; the police are more likely to believe a woman's story than a man's because if they don't, they're stuck in sensitivity training or get hounded by some civil rights organization. They (being not just women) want equality but that is not the way to get.

Aside from that, Tom Leykis is entertaining, but not someone who I would particularly follow their advice. Just goes to show you the benefits of talk radio
icon10.gif

Nov 7, 2006 at 6:34 PM Post #5 of 12
I consider listening to Tom Leykis to be a much more serious crime than a woman murdering the deadbeat father of her child.

And that article was one of the most offensively moronic pieces of writing I have ever read. His logical skills and writing abilities are barely above that of a seven year old.

Nov 7, 2006 at 6:34 PM Post #6 of 12
Quote:

Err ... his writing.

Fair enough. I do rather enjoy that more in-your-face style of writing though
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 7, 2006 at 6:37 PM Post #7 of 12
While I agree with some of the statements in the article in PRINCIPLE, I will have to agree that the author is an ass. He backs some legitimate concerns over equality with spite and pomp.

Beyond complaints about the uber-male columnist and sexist loser of a radio host, this woman needs to go to jail. Now. Equality is equality, and murder is murder... even IF the victim was a lout.

Nov 7, 2006 at 6:51 PM Post #8 of 12
Apparently I'm not alone in thinking that this is the most tacky and distastefully written article I've ever read.

For all we know Sue isn't Sue and the whole story is made up.

Nov 7, 2006 at 6:55 PM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper
Beyond complaints about the uber-male columnist...

Man, if that's "uber-male" (as opposed to the more basic anti-female) maybe it's time for me to change my gender.

Nov 7, 2006 at 8:21 PM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Man, if that's "uber-male" (as opposed to the more basic anti-female) maybe it's time for me to change my gender.

Awww, dead link. I'm sure "sex change" and "NY Times" will be funny.

Edit: works now

Nov 7, 2006 at 8:39 PM Post #11 of 12
Oh come on. I'm sure you've read worse as far as actual words are concerned, but the language he used speaks volumes about what his opinions really are. I'm no saint by any stretch of the imagination, but I am a firm supporter of equality in all of its forms.

Men are men, women are women.

I just want to know when being a man became defined by his level of defensiveness in asserting our "persecution" as a sex. There is no question in my mind that "PC" has become a disease that needs to be cured, but using a non-offensive vocabulary to tackle a serious issue and "loophole" in the quest for equality would have been much more effective in my eyes. As it stands, the author has written a column with a heavy-handed agenda and as a result, he has divided support in a social and gender-related issue that could have sorely used the the backing of female voices.

Nov 7, 2006 at 9:02 PM Post #12 of 12
If Sue is only 19, isn't she a little young to be a nurse?

Edit: After reading it again it doesn't say how old Sue is now so it's possible she went to school and became a nurse after she had the baby. It still sounds a little fishy to me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back