Woehoew!! Finished my New Site!
Apr 14, 2007 at 7:31 PM Post #46 of 84
Have you considered posting some desktop sized pics for wallpaper? I'd love to have the piano innards at a 1440X900 for my widescreen (just 1440 wide would do, letterboxed to fill the area.).

089.jpg

Such beautiful pictures deserve to be seen often.

Apr 15, 2007 at 12:23 AM Post #48 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by chesebert /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thanks. very impressive. I was looking for 'buy it now' button
k1000smile.gif

Thanx! I do have an email-button
tongue.gif

Apr 15, 2007 at 12:26 AM Post #49 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You should make films, contrastique.

I don't know. It is a complete different world. It would be nice thinking out lightsetups for a movie or sphere-related things. I do would love to take pictures on a movieset though. That would seem, pretty cool to me. Like, some kind of a filmphotographer.

Apr 15, 2007 at 12:28 AM Post #50 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have you considered posting some desktop sized pics for wallpaper? I'd love to have the piano innards at a 1440X900 for my widescreen (just 1440 wide would do, letterboxed to fill the area.).

Such beautiful pictures deserve to be seen often.

Thanx..Never thought about it though!
BTW to add a note. The piano is a CP80. Quite an impressive instrument!

Apr 15, 2007 at 12:30 AM Post #51 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrastique /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know. It is a complete different world. It would be nice thinking out lightsetups for a movie or sphere-related things. I do would love to take pictures on a movieset though. That would see, pretty cool to me. Like, some kind of a filmphotographer.

kubrick for example started out as a photographer, and then did documentaries before his big films. some of your photographs look like movie stills, maybe of a film i would like to see.

Apr 15, 2007 at 11:33 AM Post #52 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
kubrick for example started out as a photographer, and then did documentaries before his big films. some of your photographs look like movie stills, maybe of a film i would like to see.

Kubrick indeed is an interesting person and his films look like they could have been flmstills. He creates real astonishing surroundings and sphere in his films.
I didn't know he started out as a photographer first. Interesting to know!

Apr 15, 2007 at 12:38 PM Post #53 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Very nice, I personally was impressed by:

093.jpg

that really is pretty; feels like it's welcoming and yet something unsettling is inside; nice

and the double door looks like a reflection almost; a doorway to eternity
smily_headphones1.gif
there's a slow.......train comming...............comin round teh bend

Apr 15, 2007 at 12:46 PM Post #54 of 84
Quote:

AAHHH, wish english was my first language

no you don't
smily_headphones1.gif
it's a muddy mut of a language; but still good for kicks
wink.gif

Apr 17, 2007 at 5:55 PM Post #55 of 84
Quote:

I like to make things look nicer than they really are
wink.gif

Although I was wondering if I got your dissapointment wrong since I am wondering why you putted "LES" the way you putted it. AAHHH, wish english was my first language haha!
Buty thanx for the compliment
biggrin.gif

Won't be funny anymore (never was, perhaps), but I was pretending to be dumb enough to think that the "Les" portion of "Les Liaisons" described a "liaison" between two females. Zoink.

Apr 17, 2007 at 6:33 PM Post #56 of 84
Damn nice photography. I like your dark style. I would love for you to do my wedding, but I think it may be a little cost prohibitive flying you from Holland, lol. We'll see what my budget is, but I'll tell you this, the largest portion of my wedding budget, is the Photographer....

Apr 17, 2007 at 8:23 PM Post #57 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob ? /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Won't be funny anymore (never was, perhaps), but I was pretending to be dumb enough to think that the "Les" portion of "Les Liaisons" described a "liaison" between two females. Zoink.

Aw, sorry. Didn't get that one...
redface.gif

Apr 17, 2007 at 8:27 PM Post #58 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by oicdn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Damn nice photography. I like your dark style. I would love for you to do my wedding, but I think it may be a little cost prohibitive flying you from Holland, lol. We'll see what my budget is, but I'll tell you this, the largest portion of my wedding budget, is the Photographer....

Wauw, nice compliment!! I normally don't do weddings but I might just make an exception for you lol! Anyways, congrats with your weddingplans!

Apr 17, 2007 at 8:39 PM Post #60 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by xedan 3rG DtNx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wonderful photography!

Hey!! welcome to Head-fi and thanx for posting your very first post here! Enjoy your time at this place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back