Wireless neckband headphones with aptX-LL and aptX-HD support?
Nov 23, 2020 at 4:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

HiddenUser

New Head-Fier
Since it seems there are no TWS with aptX-LL and aptX-HD support at this moment, now I'm searching for a neckband solution with these codecs enabled by the manufacturer (not only supported by the chipset). Yes, there is the new Soundpeats H1 TWS earbuds with aptX-LL and aptX-Adaptive support... but my smartphone (Xiaomi Mi 6) only supports up to aptX-HD.

I want these headphones for
- watching TV / occasional gaming with my Nvidia Shield TV (negligible lag)
- playing Tidal Hi-Fi using : BT transmitter with aptX-HD (I have it) using my TV / mobile phone
- Skype (good microphone for calls) - IMPORTANT

Noise cancellation quality is not important. Max. budget: $150

So I have found the Creative Aurvana Trio Wireless neckband earphones, which checks all the boxes above save for mic calls, because I'm not sure about its quality.
I have searched for a review in this community and there is nothing. It seems it's very unknown for people. However, it has mixed up reviews on Amazon.

Could you recommend any other solutions? or do you know the Aurvana and recommend it for my purposes? (avoid headsets).
Many thanks in advance

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2021 at 6:24 AM Post #2 of 2
How about Shanling MW200? What did you end up getting since this post is quite awhile ago.
Im thinkning of getting Soundpeats H1 as it has AptX Adaptive and AptX LL is obsolete if im not wrong.
Any idea if AptX adaptive receiver will connects to AptX LL?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back