Wireless Music Streaming From iPhone3GS
Jul 30, 2009 at 2:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

sonq

100+ Head-Fier
The new iPhone 3GS has A2DP feature. Has anyone tried streaming music with the Kurve Wireless Receiver? How's the sound quality?

WiMe - Love Your Music

WiMe? replied that it works with iPhones with A2DP but I'll like to gather some feedback from actual users, esp on sound quality.

Thanks.

Jul 31, 2009 at 3:48 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you want the best wireless sound quality, A2DP is not the way to go, though it is decent. Kleer offer better quality wireless sound by quite a margin.

Is there a Kleer product out there that channels music from iPhone 3GS to a home stereo and have you tried it?

The sound quality from my Sony Ericsson P1i is pretty good through the Kurve; great with my wife's Nokia too.

I'm thinking of changing to iPhone 3GS, just want to make sure I'm at least getting the same replay quality through my home stereo.

Jul 31, 2009 at 4:35 PM Post #4 of 5
Jul 31, 2009 at 4:43 PM Post #5 of 5
actually, looking back on my comment, it had no guts. i have a speaker system for kleer, but it is for bicycle. there may be no systems for home stereo. however, i've not found any version of bluetooth to be just right, though they are getting better. the kurve is a very nice system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back