Wireless Headset/ Headphone w/ Mic Recommendations
Oct 29, 2021 at 12:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Dynasty62

Head-Fier
Hi everyone,

I am currently seeking suggestions for a wireless headset or headphones with a built-in microphone, primarily for teleconferencing but also hopefully good sound quality for music/media as well. (The usual teleconferencing focused suspects from Jabra and Poly have been very disappointing SQ wise). I am considering something ideally around $200.

The only hardware requirement is that the headphones/headset must have wireless functionality (i.e. bluetooth for connecting to both laptops and phones).

I'd prefer a circumaural design over an on-ear if possible, as these would generally be used around a desk, as opposed to on the go.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know! Many thanks.

Oct 29, 2021 at 5:17 PM Post #3 of 3
Does anyone know if the Sennheiser HD350BT, HD450BT, or PXC 550 II wireless can be used as a headset?

Technically any of those will work, pretty much every Bluetooth headphone has a mic built in, but you might want to see if you can find a pre-owned Audeze Penrose (or stretch your budget). The boom mic will give you much better quality than the subpar mics in standard Bluetooth headphones and you'll get better sound quality for listening

Users who are viewing this thread

Back