Wireless Headphones?
Mar 10, 2024 at 8:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ozyx

Head-Fier
I am looking for wireless headphones up to $1000 max and the two things I care for is sound quality and comfort. Bonus if it can connect to my PC with low latency.

I am going to be using them at home while moving around a bit, and I just don't like wires, so I don't care about ANC, transparency mode, microphones for making calls, voice assistants, IP ratings etc.

When I search for Wireless Headphones I get the usual Sonys, Boses etc, but those seem to be about the ANC and the features, rather than sound quality, so I thought I would ask here!

Mar 10, 2024 at 8:32 PM Post #2 of 5
Up to $1000 new is the Mark Levinson 5909 or Focal Bathys. Above is the Solitaire T.

Mar 11, 2024 at 3:51 PM Post #3 of 5
Also vote for Focal Bathys, didn't heard it before, but I like their speakers(aria 906) and headphone(clear, clear mg).
If you don't mind a bluetooth module, Hifiman also have some combinations of headphone+BT module or ANANDA-BT.

Mar 12, 2024 at 8:37 AM Post #4 of 5
The Bluetooth Ananda or just got the Sennheiser Momentum 4 and with ANC turned off they sounded really good, easy to use interface buttons, and sleek design just feels more durable than the previous versions.
The Bower & Wilkins PX7 Carbon sounded just as good. Great fit and finish on them too.

Mar 12, 2024 at 9:13 AM Post #5 of 5
I would look into the Mark Levinson 5909, Focal Bathys, Bowers & Wilkins PX8 or Hifiman Ananda BT. I also have the Audeze Maxwell's. They are a bit heavier but after adding new earpads and a ZMF Copilot pad, they are still comfortable. They also sound great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back