Wireless headphones for home theater TV/Movies, what is good ?
Oct 15, 2016 at 10:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

toyopl

Head-Fier
Hey all, run into a small problem here and trying to get some help.
I recently bought Sony phone and got Sony Bluetooth MDR-XB950BT headphones, I thought great, I have newborn at home so I will watch some movies over bluetooth headphones whenever I want to watch something louder.
That didn't go that well, after an hour of trying to pair with my Onkyo receiver, I go online to learn it won't work, I need external bluetooth receiver hooked up to Onkyo, but then there's latency issue with out of sync audio, really shocked for such problems in 2016 :)
Also the headphones don't support aptX codec so they won't play in low latency, hence my dillema.

Should I buy long cable running through the whole room ?
Or are there some decent full size headphones that work wireless with A/V receivers without extra external receivers ?

Oct 16, 2016 at 9:39 AM Post #2 of 3
Sennheiser RS 175. Period.

Jun 25, 2018 at 10:04 PM Post #3 of 3
Hello everyone,
Sorry if I post wrong place. I have a problem with sennheiser RS 175 and I need your advices. I have the Sennheiser RS 175 connected through 3.5mm. Whenever the headphones are on I hear a constant beep in my right earcup then after a few minutes, it stop working. Initially, i think the problem is battery but it is fully charged and I put it on my old RS 180, it working perfectly. So I think problem come from the headphone. Anyone have same this problem, please give me some advices. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back