Wireless headphones for Android w/control buttons and noise cancelling
Aug 7, 2013 at 2:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

xavis

New Head-Fier
Hi all,

The above actually says it all: I'm looking for a great pair of headphones with wireless connectivity and control buttons. Noise cancelling would also be nice, as I will be using them for travelling, and they should preferably be over-ear, unless you have really good arguments for some that aren't.

I will be using them with Android devices, but are there any (good) headphones out there with generic control buttons for Android? Or do they all just work with a few handsets or a range of handsets?

Bonus info 1: I have been thinking a lot about getting either the Samsung Galaxy S4 or the HTC One, but I think that I have come to the conclusion to try out the HTC One.

Bonus info 2: I also have the first edition of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.

Bonus info 3: I live in Denmark, if that matters one bit :)

Aug 7, 2013 at 3:03 AM Post #2 of 3
I have a set of these:
http://www.parrot.com/zik/usa/

I don't use them with any Android devices, but they are supposed to work.  The control is much more than just a couple of buttons!  Sound quality is very good, noise cancellation is good, the only possible weak spot is battery life, but if you have a way to charge a USB device with you, you're covered.  There are many little battery devices with USB connections that would do it.

Aug 13, 2013 at 2:00 PM Post #3 of 3
I just read a review of these, and it definitely sounds like they should be quite good. I will have to find them in a local shop and try then out.
I also heard good things about the Sennheiser MM 550-X. Any comments?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back