Wireless headphones for 24-bit/96khz hobbyist music recording - under $200?
Dec 17, 2011 at 12:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Bama

New Head-Fier
I am a guitarist, and I am starting to play around with recording music on my computer.  I am wanting to eventually get a bass and electronic drum set to add additional tracks to my songs as well.  However, I live in an apartment, so playing through speakers or amps of any kind is a no-go.

I really like the idea of wireless headphones.  This would make it super easy to play instruments, as I am already having to deal with guitar cables as I play anyway.  Also, this would be nice for playing music from iTunes when doing chores around the apartment.

Are good quality wireless headphones out there for under $200 that would be appropriate for a wide variety of instruments and music?  Also, my recording audio interface supports 24-bit/96khz recording, and I know Kleer only supports 16-bit/44.1khz.  Am I better of going with analog wireless, or just sticking with Kleer technology and 16-bit/44.1khz?  FYI, none of my 3,000+ songs on iTunes are in 24-bit/96khz format, although I have a ton of ALAC lossless tracks ripped from CDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back