Wireless Earbuds for iPhone
Jan 10, 2019 at 4:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

askgar

New Head-Fier
I've been using a cheap BT headset for listening to things on my iPhone (mostly Podcasts, Audio Books and occasionally music) for a long time but managed to destroy it over the last few months. I've been looking at getting some AirPods to replace them but that's not really something I can afford straight away, I'm also not sure if that's the best option for me at this point.

Ideally I need something now I can use with the phone for listening, however I don't want to just go out and buy a cheap wireless headset again and suffer with bad connection problems, etc.

My questions are:
1) Is there anything in the <£50 range that is fully wireless that I should look at to use now?
2) If not, can anyone recommend a cheap wired set I can pair with the Fiio BTR3 I have for my DT770s whilst I save for a more expensive pair?
3) Should I be aiming for AirPods or is there a better option in the fully wireless space that I should be looking at?

Thanks for any advice.

Jan 16, 2019 at 7:18 AM Post #4 of 5
I had the same dilemma but bit the bullet and went straight for the Bose Soundsport Free. A bit inconvenient with the iPhone as opposed to the AirPods but the sound quality is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back