Wireless Bluetooth In Ear Help with i-phone 6SE
Apr 21, 2017 at 8:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Minge

New Head-Fier
I stream Tidal exclusively and I use my i-phone 6SE with Sprint as my carrier. I recently purchased a pair of RBH EP-SB in ears and I love the sound but hate the constant drop-outs..I have tried dialing down the Tidal signal off of hi-fi to normal to see if that would help and it is marginally better.

I need bluetooth for dummies

Did I buy the wrong in ear to pair with my apple product? Is this a Sprint issue with lack of bandwith? Is this just what you get with the current generation wireless in ears right now and you have to live with the skips and dropouts? I cant imagine going back to a wired set of in ears but I cant stand the constant skipping. Is there a premium in ear the pairs better with Apple products that I should try?

What should I do here? I need some advise.

Apr 26, 2017 at 11:08 PM Post #2 of 3
I stream Tidal exclusively and I use my i-phone 6SE with Sprint as my carrier. I recently purchased a pair of RBH EP-SB in ears and I love the sound but hate the constant drop-outs..I have tried dialing down the Tidal signal off of hi-fi to normal to see if that would help and it is marginally better.

I need bluetooth for dummies

Did I buy the wrong in ear to pair with my apple product? Is this a Sprint issue with lack of bandwith? Is this just what you get with the current generation wireless in ears right now and you have to live with the skips and dropouts? I cant imagine going back to a wired set of in ears but I cant stand the constant skipping. Is there a premium in ear the pairs better with Apple products that I should try?

What should I do here? I need some advise.
I purchased the Beatx and the conductivity was much better with my iphone but the sound is not even close to what I was experiencing with the RBH. I guess what I need is a better pair of in ears that support AAC...I want the conductivity of the beatx with the sound of the RBH or better...

What would that be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back