Wireless alternative for DT770 PRO
Dec 30, 2023 at 6:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

TS1997

New Head-Fier
Hello,

I currently have the Beyerdynamics DT770 PRO headphones and a Fiio E10k amp that I’m happy with sound wise but I feel the need for wireless more and more as I’m running around doing stuff a lot more often now compared to before.

I’m therefore wondering what wireless headphones you guys recommend that preferably are as close to those as possible? I’m aware that wireless can’t produce the same power as a dedicated headphone amp etc but would like something as close as possible.

What do you guys recommend and why? I don’t have a set budget and am flexible if I get my moneys worth but would prefer to stay below $300 unless there’s good reason to go higher.

Thanks in advance!

Dec 30, 2023 at 7:30 PM Post #2 of 4
It's been some time since I owned it but at the $145 current price, the Philips Fidelio L3. App was junk at the time, but maybe they've improved it.

You might think the Beyer Lagoon, but the build is awful and you can see clear failure points on it.

Dec 30, 2023 at 10:03 PM Post #3 of 4
For closed back, the Sennheiser Momentum 3, Bowers & Wilkins PX7, or if you want great sound and save a bundle, the Hyperx Cloud Stinger Core which uses a USB dongle, not Bluetooth. If you don't install the software and turn off windows enhancements, you'll be surprised how good the sound for $30 on eBay. They have Godzilla battery life, I used one all the time for 3 days before needing to charge them. The mic auto mutes when it flips up out of the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back