Wireless Adapter for SA6
Sep 16, 2008 at 4:52 AM Post #91 of 254
Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Digital life has officially been cancelled. I am very disappointed as we had incredible booth placement and a lot of advertising going into it.

So here is the deal.........

We are preparing our media campaign and will start shipping the wireless to vendors the last week of September with official sales starting October 6th. I will have more info up this week.

Keep an eye on the website
wink.gif

Sorry to hear about Digital Life. Phooey on them. Glad the wireless is still on schedule though! Thanks for the update, Jason!

Sep 16, 2008 at 3:55 PM Post #92 of 254
Still waiting for blurry webcam style photos of the adapter. *wink wink*

Oct 1, 2008 at 10:05 PM Post #93 of 254
Pre-orders seems to have started according to the new Sleek Audio website, however, I must be blind, I have no idea how to proceed.... I emailed Jason
biggrin.gif

Oct 2, 2008 at 7:54 AM Post #94 of 254
The preorder button leads you here. I guess you just add to the cart and buy it.

Oct 2, 2008 at 1:16 PM Post #95 of 254
Yay! Preordered via soundearphones.com already since their shipping is a little more reasonable for international orders.
biggrin.gif
They should be shipping around the same time as Sleeks. Link here: http://www.soundearphones.com/product.php?id=368

Oct 7, 2008 at 10:51 PM Post #98 of 254
Does each of the transmitters sync specifically to specific wireless adapters, so that you don't get intereference or intercept another SA6 W-1 near you?

A feature touted is a single transmitter working with up to four individual Wireless units. Will the Wireless units be available separately?

-Ed

Oct 7, 2008 at 11:56 PM Post #99 of 254
I suppose there is a switch somewhere so that people can link up to your transmitter. But I could be wrong. And we need pics of the transmitter as well! Hopefully it's not some gigantic piece of **** like the Sennheiser wireless earphones.
Edwood. SoundEarphones is selling the wireless unit separately
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 8, 2008 at 3:11 AM Post #100 of 254
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZephyrSapphire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I suppose there is a switch somewhere so that people can link up to your transmitter. But I could be wrong. And we need pics of the transmitter as well! Hopefully it's not some gigantic piece of **** like the Sennheiser wireless earphones.
Edwood. SoundEarphones is selling the wireless unit separately
smily_headphones1.gif

A pic of the prototype was posted on page two.

head-fi-headphone-canjam-2008-005.jpg

As for the Wireless unit, I'm talking about just the part connected to the earphones sold separately.

-Ed

Oct 8, 2008 at 1:15 PM Post #103 of 254
The transmitter has been slightly modified. We include an extension for amps and computer use. I use mine amped to get the cleanest sound possible.

We did add a little more bass using the wireless amp, so I think those of you wanting more will be happier as it does not change the overall sound signature only low frequency "thump".

Oct 8, 2008 at 2:54 PM Post #104 of 254
I still want pictures... It's gonna ship in a few days right?

Oct 11, 2008 at 12:54 AM Post #105 of 254
Aside from the pictures, we may need more information, what kind of batteries it will use, are they rechargeable or not, in case they do, do you provide the charger, is it an amplifier, or just an extender from the source where you hook them in, etc....

Jason please update us!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back