Wired IEM with good soundstage and bass (for gaming)
May 13, 2022 at 2:29 PM Post #3 of 7
If the previous comment does not work, i guess it all depends on your budget. I recently got a pair of IE300 and i am blown away on how well these tiny little IEMs perform. Even compared to other IEMs that have multiple BAs in the similar price range, the tiny 300's have amazing sound quality, impactful bass, and a nice wide soundstage. I use them daily now for both music, and my mobile shooters like PUBG Mobile, New State, CODM. Good soundstage headphones are necessary to win in those games and hear steps and shots all around you.
Good luck!

May 13, 2022 at 2:33 PM Post #4 of 7
FiiO FD5 has very good staging for a 1DD IEM, at least based on my limited experience with them, and great bass. Should also be easy to drive, even from a PS controller.

May 13, 2022 at 3:08 PM Post #5 of 7
Last edited:
May 14, 2022 at 6:21 AM Post #6 of 7
If one side is low, check the tiny dust cover inside for blockage. I had one pair I bought and the little grate was clogged and gently cleaning with a coffee stir stick wrapped with a paper towel with some sanitizer got it clean.

May 27, 2022 at 2:58 AM Post #7 of 7
IE80s has good performance on bass and very good soundstages, Its quality is very similar to another iems TANCHJIM NEW HANA, New hana has better vocal performance but the bass is a little worse than IE80

Users who are viewing this thread

Back