Wired give Zodiac by Antelope 9 out of 10 and says "buy it now"
Dec 1, 2012 at 12:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

marceljames

Member of the Trade: Antelope Audio
Wired Review

Here are some quotes: 
"Regardless of their size, shape, or overall design, few of these DACs will do more for your music than the Antelope Zodiac Silver."

"Every detail was crystal clear, magnified with ease, but not overblown. In some cases, I could even hear (or convince myself that I heard) the space around individual instruments and voices. It was like being inside the recording studio."

"But what’s beyond any doubt is that this DAC is capable of injecting new life into your music. And in that respect, the Zodiac is truly heaven sent."

"Regardless of their size, shape, or overall design, few of these DACs will do more for your music than the Antelope Zodiac Silver."

"Every detail was crystal clear, magnified with ease, but not overblown. In some cases, I could even hear (or convince myself that I heard) the space around individual instruments and voices. It was like being inside the recording studio."

"But what’s beyond any doubt is that this DAC is capable of injecting new life into your music. And in that respect, the Zodiac is truly heaven sent."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back