Win a $200 Philips SHE-9900
Jul 18, 2011 at 6:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

Comply

100+ Head-Fier
Hey Head-Fi,
We're back with a new From the Audio Files video and giveaway. You don't have to make a video for this round. Here's the video to check out the unboxed set and the sound signature.

Celebrities from all over are crawling out of their artificially lit eco-friendly caves to spread a common message, “I love my Comply™ Foam Tips!”

If you want to win the $200 Philips SHE-9900 with several packs of Comply™ Foam Tips for free, simply create a fantasy celebrity endorsement of Comply™ Foam Tips and post is on our Facebook wall.

That’s it! We don’t care how you do it, just post for your chance to win.

Click here to download an .EPS file for our T-400 package to use. We are making it that easy for you to participate. Take the file above (or a Google Images file) and put it in the hands of a celebrity. Get your photos in by the end of July, Sunday the 31st, because the winner will be announced the next day, Monday, August 1st.

Now let’s see those photos! Good luck and good listening.
- The Comply Crew

Jul 19, 2011 at 5:48 PM Post #2 of 23
Hehe! am in! at first i said well ok but which celebrity! then music and comply actually told me the answer!!!

I am finalizing my picture and i am posting it.
cool.gif

Jul 19, 2011 at 5:55 PM Post #4 of 23
Yeah! there are some nice pictures already! I hope you can gather them all easily. Just posted it!
ksc75smile.gif
i posted the contest on mp4nation forum also so more people jumb in.

Jul 26, 2011 at 5:55 PM Post #13 of 23
I took my five minutes to enter, sadly it is not going to win. I have 50 likes while others have 99. It's who has the most friends that wins basically

Jul 26, 2011 at 8:14 PM Post #15 of 23
wilzc mine is the one with 60 likes i realize the photoshop wasnt very good. it was my first time using it but the idea was creative and i want to win so ive told a lot of people to like it. unfortunately i probably wont win but it was worth a shot. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back