Will this dethrone the Kenwoods in SQ?
Oct 9, 2007 at 12:16 PM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by vibez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Beasound 6, from Bang & Olufsen

Comments?

Beosound. /\

hmm, who knows?

that would need someone who has heard both.

i would like to think they should be able to produce something nice sounding, but i cant help but feel on some of their more modern ventures, the fashion phone being one. the price and looks have been there main concern.

it is based upon the Samsung YP-Z5 MP3 player apparently. so....

Oct 9, 2007 at 1:40 PM Post #5 of 6
I am more interested to know how it performs. Its not for sure that the SQ will be at par with the samsung, because B&O dare not compromise on SQ or design just cos Samsung is helping them. That said, it would be great if any of you could shed the light on why no B&O products listed here?

Oct 9, 2007 at 2:53 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by vibez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am more interested to know how it performs. Its not for sure that the SQ will be at par with the samsung, because B&O dare not compromise on SQ or design just cos Samsung is helping them. That said, it would be great if any of you could shed the light on why no B&O products listed here?

most likely cause they didnt make portable audio players! - until of recent. hence no exposure on the forum.

and they are quite niché and wouldnt have the numbers buying them.

i used to own BnO stuff, i had there slide cd player (besound?) and a couple of their beovision TV's.

cant comment on the quality nowadays though.

make a poll to see how many of us here have owned their stuff, or like them, that may fuel your knowledge for the whys and wherefores of popularity and what have you.
smily_headphones1.gif

best bet is to google th emodels of players you are interested in reading a comparro of. it may pick up some forum or site that reviews them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back