will the next gen ipod touch have greater capacity?
Mar 23, 2009 at 1:44 AM Post #16 of 21
64GB will be expensive still. Apple would just refresh the iPod touch with the software from iPhone and market the peer to peer gaming capabilities without any major hardware changes so still 16GB and 32GB... humm maybe with an camera.

Mar 23, 2009 at 2:18 AM Post #17 of 21
It may be something like this:

next-ipod.png

Mar 23, 2009 at 2:55 AM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by edart /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It may be something like this:

next-ipod.png

Never. It has buttons. Jobs hates buttons.

Will there be 64 GB of storage? Hopefully, but not guaranteed. Last gen folks like myself were hoping for >160 GB Classic, instead we got a 120 GB classic. I had held out for 8 months and then BAM, decrease in size. At that point I just bought an external HD for work and use that. My Nano gets me around when I need music on the go.

A 64 GB Touch though...that has me interested. A 64 GB iPhone does as well. If the Palm Pre doesn't totally demolish the iPhone's new OS I'm going for a new iPhone (provided it has the 64 GB of storage).

Mar 23, 2009 at 2:59 AM Post #19 of 21
@edart

I hope not!
biggrin.gif

That looks like a touch with a controller that covers the edges (these are already available) and a horizontal layout. 64GB sounds like a long shot considering the prices at the moment..a round touch is probably more likely..

Mar 23, 2009 at 3:12 AM Post #20 of 21
The device above looks like something Sony would put out. And if they did I'd probably go for it. I hate Sony but the PS3 and PSP are two great pieces of hardware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back