Will the Moondrop Aria fit small ears?
Nov 28, 2021 at 11:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Vaxin

New Head-Fier
Been looking at some upgrades over my current IEM which are the KZ ZSA, they're pretty small. I settled with these because most of the KZ lineup do not fit my ears like the KZ ZS3 which I had to sell to a friend cause it never fit my ears well. But having bought my Sennheiser HD 579, I've grown less tolerant of its sound signature. So I've been looking around and I saw the Moondrop Aria and I liked the way it looks and I heard the sound signature is enjoyable to listen to. I'd like to know if there are any Aria owners with small ears and want to know how they fit. I'm also open to other IEM recommendations.

Nov 30, 2021 at 12:27 AM Post #4 of 4
Been looking at some upgrades over my current IEM which are the KZ ZSA, they're pretty small. I settled with these because most of the KZ lineup do not fit my ears like the KZ ZS3 which I had to sell to a friend cause it never fit my ears well. But having bought my Sennheiser HD 579, I've grown less tolerant of its sound signature. So I've been looking around and I saw the Moondrop Aria and I liked the way it looks and I heard the sound signature is enjoyable to listen to. I'd like to know if there are any Aria owners with small ears and want to know how they fit. I'm also open to other IEM recommendations.

Aria is not the smallest IEM, but I have average sized ears and can wear them for hours with no issues.

If you like a smaller size profile, do read about bullet shaped IEMs eg Final Audio E500/1000/2000/3000/4000/5000, KBEAR Neon etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back