Will the 225 pads fit on the 125???
Feb 8, 2010 at 3:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

lokimonoxide

New Head-Fier
Pretty self explanatory. Thanks for answers.

Feb 8, 2010 at 5:00 AM Post #3 of 10
As far as I know, all Grado pads fit on all Grado headphones with maybe an exception or two.

Feb 8, 2010 at 5:18 AM Post #5 of 10
All Grado pads are interchangeable except the SR-40 and the iGrado.

Feb 8, 2010 at 1:21 PM Post #6 of 10
Now, there are some things that aren't advisable (the big pads from the GS1000 don't sound good on the SR series, even though they will fit), but Grado pads are wonderfully interchangeable.

While you're looking at Grado pads, you might check out the TTVJ flats. Not my favorite (I'm a bowl guy myself), but a lot of people seem to like them and they're definitely a different experience.

Feb 8, 2010 at 8:08 PM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by aristos_achaion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now, there are some things that aren't advisable (the big pads from the GS1000 don't sound good on the SR series, even though they will fit), but Grado pads are wonderfully interchangeable.

While you're looking at Grado pads, you might check out the TTVJ flats. Not my favorite (I'm a bowl guy myself), but a lot of people seem to like them and they're definitely a different experience.

The GS1000 Pads sounds very good on my Sr325, and much more comfort

Feb 8, 2010 at 9:13 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by keezzzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's odd...most people seem to say that GS1k pads should be avoided except for maybe the HF2 and the MS1000 mod. Then again, to each his own...

Feb 8, 2010 at 11:32 PM Post #9 of 10
I'm not a big fan of the G-Cush pads, even on the GS1k. To me, they're too big and bulky. They make the side of my head sweat. I think they're overkill. I actually cut mine a few millimeters to adjust the ear/driver distance and preferred the result. I now make my own cushions (albeit badly) from generic cushion material. I prefer a wider but flatter fit.

Feb 8, 2010 at 11:33 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by keezzzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you have the liberators or just the pads? I'm actually very intrigued if you are just using the pads, since the one thing that prevents me from using my SR325s very much are the pads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back