Will someone please loan me a couple million?!?!
Aug 16, 2007 at 3:25 AM Post #16 of 18
I just want him to stick to his word, if he loses. But unlike Jay-Z, P-Diddy etc etc, they all say they are done, yet a cash grab is in order, 6 months later.

Im not a fan of either BUT 50-Cent sold way more the last time both had an album debut, so expect nothing different.

I wish this would happen more often, on how to settle debates between anyone or anything. Gotta love the "loser leaves town" approach IF they stick to it =)

Aug 16, 2007 at 3:48 AM Post #17 of 18
I understand your want to make 50 Cent go away, but why Kanye? Yeah he's pompous, but he's one of the better "popular" rappers IMO.

But seriously, even if Kanye outsells the new 50¢, do you think Fiddy will stop? No. He'd make up some lame excuse (or not so lame, like people buying multiple copies of Graduation) and go on plaguing MTV and radio waves, and life will go on. Fiddy had no integrity to begin with, so why would he quit his main career to preserve it? Just a marketing ploy IMO. Fans go out and buy loads of copies to protect their respective idols and Universal gets loads of money.

Aug 16, 2007 at 4:06 AM Post #18 of 18
"Like George W. Bush, for one. 50 thinks the president is 'incredible ... a gangsta'. 'I wanna meet George Bush, just shake his hand and tell him how much of me I see in him', 50 told GQ. If the rapper's felony conviction didn't prevent him from voting, 50 said he would have voted for Bush."

If Fiddy keeps it up a while longer, he's virtually assured a Presidential Medal of Freedom -- maybe even high-level administrative position in the Justice Department.

Ironically, Scooter Libby recently said that he would have voted for Fifty-Cent had he not been incarcerated at the time of the election.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back