Will My Ultimate Ears Arrive Monday?
Dec 26, 2004 at 10:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

digihead

500+ Head-Fier
Curious to see what you all think will happen....

I ordered a pair of UE10Pros in early Dec. Had a fit issue. Spoke with Ultimate Ears who assured me they could be refit and returned prior to Christmas. Spoke with them on Tuesday, they said my UE10s should ship either Tues or Wed. Called them Thursday to see if they were going to be sent out. I was told they would be done Thursday and sent FedEx overnight to arrive Friday. No package arrived Friday, but it could be the weather in Memphis....UE was closed starting Friday, until Jan 3rd so I have no way to know if my package went out.

So...what do you think? Will my Ultimate Ears arrive Monday, or will I have to wait until after Jan 3rd?

Dec 27, 2004 at 2:38 AM Post #2 of 14
mail is really busy right now around the holiday season.

it's possible that ue sent them out as they said, but the mail is just clogged right now.

you should call ue, to get some updated information.

Dec 27, 2004 at 3:09 AM Post #4 of 14
Will My Ultimate Ear Arrive Monday?

Even though I know what you mean, I'm still imagining a modern day Van Gogh sitting around waiting for FedEx to deliver his Bionic Pinna.

eek.gif

Dec 27, 2004 at 3:24 AM Post #5 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Earwax
Will My Ultimate Ear Arrive Monday?

Even though I know what you mean, I'm still imagining a modern day Van Gogh sitting around waiting for FedEx to deliver his Bionic Pinna.

eek.gif

ROTFLMAO!
biggrin.gif

Dec 27, 2004 at 3:42 AM Post #6 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
If they were really sent out, shouldn't they have sent you the tracking number?

True, however they did not send me the tracking number the first time they were sent either...makes it all the more curious.....

Dec 27, 2004 at 3:42 AM Post #7 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by toaster22
mail is really busy right now around the holiday season.

it's possible that ue sent them out as they said, but the mail is just clogged right now.

you should call ue, to get some updated information.

Unfortunately UE is off for the Holidays until Jan 3rd. Tried calling but there is no one in to answer the phone due to the Holidays...

Dec 28, 2004 at 3:53 PM Post #14 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Reeves
Hi,

Congrats on your new UE's, I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy mine.

Cheers

John

I love them so far. Makes me want to listen to all my music to see how it will sound with the UE10s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back