Will burn in affect my PX100's greatly?
Jul 27, 2007 at 7:34 AM Post #16 of 18
This is kind of a cheesy solution... but the "reducer" EQs on the iPod actually work really well, since it's not boosting the signal, so you don't get any nasty distortion. So maybe try the "bass reducer" EQ and see if it helps.

Jul 27, 2007 at 8:43 AM Post #17 of 18
That's been helping some, actually.. I feel like I've gotten used to it too because now I don't mind the bass nearly as much, but I still have a problem with hearing detail in the vocals and such. When I press the headphone against my ear, to me it sounds a lot better, just because I can hear the quieter elements better... would there be any way to make it so that the driver is always pressed closer to my ear.. or is there a major downfall in that?

Jul 27, 2007 at 10:05 AM Post #18 of 18
I really never noticed much burn-in with mine, especially compared to other can's I've had through the years. What did make a surprisingly noticeable difference, though, was going from the headphone out to using the line-out going to my total airhead. I knew the line out was better, but didn't think it would make a difference with these phones. Not a huge difference, mind you, but still noticeable. These phones really are a great value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back