Will a portable amp fix my problem...
Oct 1, 2008 at 1:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

GMmarine

New Head-Fier
Well I bought a Creative Zen not to long ago and I've been experiencing problems playing music. Basically my headphones(UE Super fi. 5 EB's - 11ohm) cut in and out after I turn the music up so loud. I was just curious would an amp fix this problem? Also, my headphones work fine with my stereo unit along with my computer, it is just when I plug them into my mp3 player they just fail after they get so loud. This is a BIG nuisance so I would be happy to know if an amp would solve this problem. -Thanks.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm a newb, so go easy on me please.
biggrin.gif

Oct 1, 2008 at 3:41 PM Post #4 of 7
Most probably.
But that seems like a workaround of the real problem to me. That you most probably have a faulty Zen, since its amplifier cut out.

Oct 1, 2008 at 4:29 PM Post #5 of 7
Replace zee Zen...
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 5, 2008 at 5:57 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by GMmarine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well I bought a Creative Zen not to long ago and I've been experiencing problems playing music. Basically my headphones(UE Super fi. 5 EB's - 11ohm) cut in and out after I turn the music up so loud. I was just curious would an amp fix this problem? Also, my headphones work fine with my stereo unit along with my computer, it is just when I plug them into my mp3 player they just fail after they get so loud. This is a BIG nuisance so I would be happy to know if an amp would solve this problem. -Thanks.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm a newb, so go easy on me please.
biggrin.gif

Try with other phones, see what the problem is. It's unlikely that it's specifically the combo of Zen and Super fi.5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back