Why yes, we are entirely Fulla Schiit.
Dec 31, 2014 at 2:37 PM Post #17 of 25
  Doesn't Schiit "recommend" this adapter? I could be wrong.

Yes, they do.  However, I went with the adapter and cable posted earlier by Yethal to shave a few inches of cable hanging off the phone.  To accomplish the same, you could go with the Apple cable and find a small USB type A to mini-B adapter but overall that solution would be bulkier than Yethal's suggested one.

Jan 17, 2015 at 5:24 PM Post #20 of 25
Ok, I received the micro B to mini B USB cable but my iPhone 6 doesn't want to work with the chain:

iPhone --> Lightning to micro B USB adapter --> micro B to mini B USB cable --> Fulla --> headphones

When plugged in the phone displays this message:

The cable or accessory is not certified and may not work reliably with this iPhone

and while I did get some hum with a headphone at one point through the Fulla combo it basically doesn't work.  When playing audio the iPhone never shuts down the internal speaker.  I will try with a powered hub next, I suppose, if I can find one lying around the house.

I did verify that the lightning adapter from HK is working fine as I was able to sync music to my iPhone with it connected to a micro B to standard A USB cable.  I'm not able verify the quality of the micro to mini USB cable though as I don't have a way to connect the mini B end of the cable to my laptop.

Jan 18, 2015 at 4:37 PM Post #21 of 25
  Ok, I received the micro B to mini B USB cable but my iPhone 6 doesn't want to work with the chain:

iPhone --> Lightning to micro B USB adapter --> micro B to mini B USB cable --> Fulla --> headphones

Good to know, thank you!
  I will try with a powered hub next, I suppose, if I can find one lying around the house.

If it doesn't work with the powered hub, then I guess the only other thing to try would be the $30 Schiit-recommended cable. It'd be nice to see this thing working unpowered with an iPhone 6.

May 3, 2015 at 5:58 AM Post #22 of 25
Hey all,

Yes, that’s right. Fulla. Our new $79 combo DAC/amp that plugs into virtually any computer, delivers up to 24/96 high definition audio, 5-10x the output power of your typical laptop headphone output, and features a real, live, honest analog volume knob!

Yes. No fiddling with software, no fumbling at pushbuttons…and no drivers, period. Just plug into any PC or Mac, most Linux machines, some Chromebooks, the Sony PS4, and, with external power cables, iPhones and Android phones. Great music, instantly, from virtually any platform.

And did we say this was made in the USA…in a custom aluminum and steel chassis…and $79?

More information on Fulla: http://schiit.com/products/fulla

Fulla is in stock and available now at schiit.com.

All the best,

Jason Stoddard
Co-Founder

Schiit Audio

I love your products (as my sig says :) )

And I'd love if this setup would work: ipad air 2 > (through airplay) airport express > fulla > senn. Hd650

What would you say mr?

(Or should I better go air 2 > lightning to male usb cable > fulla > hd650)

Oct 6, 2015 at 2:00 PM Post #23 of 25
That many different connections might also be the reason it is not receiving enough power? Because of the resistance in those different wires.

But what if it's just lightning to usb mini b? Anyone tried it yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back