1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

    Dismiss Notice

Why the majority of your CDs sound horrible.

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by seagramseven, Jan 10, 2007.
First
 
Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
13 14 15
Next
 
Last
  1. colonelkernel8
    Here is my latest, I like this one the best, it looks really fluid and the style is perfect to me. It may be the most difficult to read though.

    [​IMG]
     
  2. warMen
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by colonelkernel8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Here is my latest, I like this one the best, it looks really fluid and the style is perfect to me. It may be the most difficult to read though.

    [​IMG]




    I like that one... except it would look better without the perspective

    Do you use photoshop to make them? I suck at making those catchy vector graphic like that.... and what font is it?
     
  3. toastmaster
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by warMen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    I like that one... except it would look better without the perspective



    Agreed. I think it'll look terrific.
     
  4. colonelkernel8
    [​IMG]
    Colors then?
     
  5. toastmaster
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by colonelkernel8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    [​IMG]
    Colors then?




    Man, that looks great. As for colours, use your best judgement. I'm colourblind anyway. [​IMG]
     
  6. colonelkernel8
    really? lol
     
  7. colonelkernel8
    Here is my idea for color, pretty simple, but eye catching.

    [​IMG]
     
  8. MaZa
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by colonelkernel8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Here is my idea for color, pretty simple, but eye catching.

    [​IMG]





    Nice! What about adding a sphere in background, that would have "spectral analyzer" like coloring. You know, like this what SeagramSeven posted?
    http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/6...nspectrsp3.jpg


    *edit* Something like this. A quick M$ paint work. [​IMG]
     
  9. colonelkernel8
    I think that would make it to "colorful" and not look as clean as the rest of the logo. You know? The spectrograph looks too "grungy".

    Also, because it is so small, it would look too crowded.
     
  10. colonelkernel8
    We should find some place to incorporate a larger version of the logo, so you can see all the little details.
     
  11. MaZa
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by colonelkernel8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    I think that would make it to "colorful" and not look as clean as the rest of the logo. You know? The spectrograph looks too "grungy".

    Also, because it is so small, it would look too crowded.





    Hmmm... True. But it felt like nice idea, kinda fits the SongView name and all. [​IMG] Of course, mine was just raw illustration, i had something more smoother in mind.
     
  12. colonelkernel8
    If I make a larger version Maza, I will make a really awesome looking "sphere of spectral analysis". ok?
     
  13. toastmaster
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by colonelkernel8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Here is my idea for color, pretty simple, but eye catching.

    [​IMG]




    That's awesome! We'll run with that for now. I like the idea of a big logo too, I just don't know where it would be used. Head-Fi signatures, maybe?
     
  14. toastmaster
    Oh, and I would also ask that SongView usernames be the same as Head-Fi, just to keep things simple. I can't (and won't) enforce this, but I just think it would be a good idea.
     
  15. MaZa
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by colonelkernel8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    If I make a larger version Maza, I will make a really awesome looking "sphere of spectral analysis". ok?



    K. Lets see how it turns out, if it works or not. [​IMG]
     
First
 
Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
13 14 15
Next
 
Last

Share This Page