why is ttvj.com so slow?
Mar 28, 2006 at 7:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

ryanhayn

100+ Head-Fier
i ordered a pair of sr-325i's with express shipping this past sunday. my order status remains "pending"....my credit card hasn't even been charged yet. what's up? i feel like canceling my order and buying from amazon.

Mar 28, 2006 at 7:46 PM Post #2 of 11
due to the recent server problems (we sorta crashed his site trying to buy HF-1s) it might take a bit for Todd to get back up and running smoothly. he's usually the quickest sale and delivery out there tho!

Mar 28, 2006 at 7:50 PM Post #3 of 11
Hi ryanhayn,

I sent you an e-mail earlier today stating that the 325i is in transit to me and will be shipping to you in a few days. You caught me out of stock on them. They should be on the way to you in 2 or 3 days.

Todd

Mar 28, 2006 at 8:26 PM Post #5 of 11
Sorry to crash this thread, but I think I might be in a similar situation.

I placed an order on 03/17, as part of a larger "Curse you Head-Fi!" acquisition spree,
Which may have been part of the problem.

(OT: has anyone else’s CC company considered their Head-Fi Habit “Unusual Activity?”).

I’ve followed up with some more emails and a phone call, but my order is still showing as pending.

Just looking for some feedback, and hoping that my order hasn’t “fallen through the cracks” with all the recent fun and games.

Yours anxiously …

Mar 28, 2006 at 8:44 PM Post #6 of 11
Hi Grahame,

You can get the tracking number online. It took a few days to get caught up entering the info - with the website down we had ZERO access to it including the admin section...

Todd

Mar 28, 2006 at 8:55 PM Post #7 of 11
Like the man said.

The tracking number is now up on the web site.

Thanks.

Having your website pulled from under you is not someting I'd wish on anyone,
least of all, one of the good guys.

Mar 30, 2006 at 9:44 AM Post #9 of 11
you're a lucky guy. i'm still waiting for my sr-325i's. i hope they arrive before monday...something good needs to happen over spring break.
i did get my senn hd201 headphones today from amazon...
rolleyes.gif
yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back