Why is there a no thread for the Meze Empyrean Elite?
Jun 26, 2022 at 10:52 PM Post #2 of 9
Jun 27, 2022 at 1:20 PM Post #6 of 9
I’ve seen quite a few of your posts on the past. Have you ever listened to the Final Audio D8000 in comparison to the Elite?

Only by memories, compared to D8000 back when I purchased Elite around Nov 2021. D8000 is darker, narrower and less resolving sounding headphone. D8000 is a little bit remind me of Empyrean actually, but bass is still tighter on D8000. Never listened to D8000 Pro though.

Mar 11, 2023 at 8:08 AM Post #8 of 9
Did I miss it, or is there one?
sup ken what you up to these days, did you keep to your intentions of downsizing and keeping to it? not being sarcastic, really curious

or are you out riding ducatis and r6s all day lately ahha

I sold my ducati few months ago, oh well.

Mar 11, 2023 at 8:48 AM Post #9 of 9
How are you Frank? Hope all is well with you. I see in your signature that you have the AIC10. did you have that last time we spoke?

I got out of headphones altogether. I probably should’ve done it a year earlier so that I didn’t go through a few different ones just to make sure that I really was done with headphones.

I moved from New Jersey to South Carolina, went with a really excellent pair of active speakers. Sounds better than any other two channel system that I’ve ever had. The price is pretty much about the same as thr Riveria.

I sold my Ducati and kept my Harley. Great riding down here. The mountains are only a little more than an hour away. Not to mention better weather.

Here are the speakers:

https://dutchdutch.com/8c/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back