Why I hate woot!
Nov 9, 2005 at 6:39 AM Post #3 of 24
LOL, sounds like somebody's insecure about their triports.

"Like every brand name with any notoriety, Bose has hatas. Check our forums for schmoes who suppose if it’s Bose, then it blows. In our humble opinion, such schmoes suppose erroneously. You won’t find phones like these at this price anywhere else. Probably."

Nov 9, 2005 at 7:22 AM Post #4 of 24
I saw this and was actually planning to make a thread about it, but looks like someone beat me to the punch. Does this mean we open up the Triport bashing threads?

Nov 9, 2005 at 7:50 AM Post #7 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by rx7_fan
I just hated it cause it's not really a deal, the triports can be found for like $90

Where? If only they dropped another $30 I'd be there.

And Woot (as much as I like it) isn't always a deal.

Nov 9, 2005 at 12:21 PM Post #8 of 24
Cute review, I heard a pair of Bose NC's at the Apple Store Monday. Didn't pay much attention as I plugged in my own IEM's to audition the 60GB jobbie. I might spring for a pair at $90 just to add NC's to my on the go rep.

Nov 9, 2005 at 12:56 PM Post #9 of 24
Quote:

...they sound great, they look great, and they’re as comfy as pressing your head against mommy’s warm bosom.

Ewww.
Fine if you are an infant and still nursing.

Nov 9, 2005 at 1:14 PM Post #10 of 24
"the teeny-weeny earbud look is out; the deejay / shooting range look is in."

Aww hell, I wear sound deadening ear buds at the range too. I just have the wrong gear for everything apparently.

Nov 9, 2005 at 1:22 PM Post #12 of 24
Quote:

You won’t find phones like these at this price anywhere else. Probably.

"Phones like these?" True, no other company would dare to overprice their crappy headphones the way Bose does...
biggrin.gif

Nov 9, 2005 at 2:26 PM Post #13 of 24
"designed to faithfully reproduce that deep, full bass signal that all the kids like."

.. and alarm bells went off everywhere.

Nov 9, 2005 at 11:17 PM Post #14 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by fewtch
"Phones like these?" True, no other company would dare to overprice their crappy headphones the way Bose does...
biggrin.gif

Oh god, I'm agreeing with you again, I think the space-time continuum just started tearing apart...
evil_smiley.gif

Nov 9, 2005 at 11:40 PM Post #15 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by gpalmer
Oh god, I'm agreeing with you again, I think the space-time continuum just started tearing apart...
evil_smiley.gif

Hey, as long as we can agree about BOSE, all's well in the universe
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back