Why doesnt a company make a 1" long pure silver power cord???
Jan 24, 2009 at 9:39 PM Post #46 of 51
Quote:

#1 : Stop listening to EE's, they're set in their ways and have likely NEVER bothered to question what they were taught. Use your own ears and be the judge!

Yeah! Never listen to doctors either, they don't question what they are taught! If your doctor says its bad to smoke, smoke anyway. It feels good right? You be the judge!

rolleyes.gif

Jan 24, 2009 at 10:29 PM Post #47 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by DayoftheGreek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah! Never listen to doctors either, they don't question what they are taught! If your doctor says its bad to smoke, smoke anyway. It feels good right? You be the judge!

rolleyes.gif

On the flip side, there are a lot of doctors out there who are little more than pill dispensers.

Oh, and it isn't only your doctor who's going to tell you it's bad to smoke, so your analogy is a bit off.

Additionally, EEs don't have anything similar to the Hippocratic oath (to my knowledge).

Jan 24, 2009 at 10:43 PM Post #48 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by FallenAngel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
2 things

#1 : Stop listening to EE's, they're set in their ways and have likely NEVER bothered to question what they were taught.

That's why we never invent anything. Like sound recording (analog or digital), TV, PC's, DAPs, the internet.

Jan 24, 2009 at 10:54 PM Post #49 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kicksonrt66 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's why we never invent anything. Like sound recording (analog or digital), TV, PC's, DAPs, the internet.

TV - Mormons
PC - Bill Gates
Internet - Al Gore

tongue.gif
wink.gif
(I know, just relax. I'm only poking at you sensitive EEs)

Jan 25, 2009 at 8:53 PM Post #51 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by obobskivich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
logical fallacies RULE dude
tongue.gif

I love what this thread has become

I mean... everyone else was doing it...

Peer pressure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back