Why does this happen all the time?
Jul 18, 2013 at 11:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

xkonfuzed

Headphoneus Supremus
I was literally just about to pull the trigger on the V-Moda M80's when i stumbled upon this review: http://www.head-fi.org/t/624188/v-moda-m-80-review

I don't want to spend $140 on something i will regret buying, so please, help me out here.

The guy claims that the M80 sounds no better than his Beats Solo and that the difference is minimal. I don't know if he's lying, but i seriously don't want to have something same as/worse than Beats. 

If you own or have heard the M80's, tell me if thats true or not.

Thanks in advance. 

Jul 18, 2013 at 11:53 PM Post #2 of 3
I call BS OR he is dumb- you will not regret getting the M80s. I own them as well as the Sennheiser HD600s and while the 600s are better sounding, the M80s are more versatile and sound pretty damn good! I listened to the Solos and my M80s side by side and it wasn't even close- Solos are crap! M80s are better than the Studios as well. The Pros do sound pretty good compared to the M80s, though it is close.

Jul 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
I call BS OR he is dumb- you will not regret getting the M80s. I own them as well as the Sennheiser HD600s and while the 600s are better sounding, the M80s are more versatile and sound pretty damn good! I listened to the Solos and my M80s side by side and it wasn't even close- Solos are crap! M80s are better than the Studios as well. The Pros do sound pretty good compared to the M80s, though it is close.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm sure all these head-fi reviews can't be wrong, and it wouldn't be the top rated in on ear sections if it wasn't good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back