Why does the price of ZVM drop so much now?
Mar 29, 2007 at 3:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

ttnl

100+ Head-Fier
oh man, I just bought a ZVM last month, but I think its SQ is so so, so I bought a Zune. I like the SQ of the Zune much more. However, price of the ZVM suddenly drop, and now I can't sell it back at a reasonable price. Oh, and ebay is not a good place to sell stuffs anymore. That sucks.
frown.gif
Anyone in the same situation as me?

Mar 29, 2007 at 12:08 PM Post #3 of 11
They are comming out with a new slimmer version; but, the current version at under $200 is a great buy
biggrin.gif
I have had mine for well over a year, and have yet to find anything better on the market in the 30GB category with good video support.

Mar 29, 2007 at 4:38 PM Post #4 of 11
Quote:

They are comming out with a new slimmer version

Creative has announced a slimmer version of the 60gb Vision:M for Japan (no word on a release date for other regions yet.) But there are no changes planned for the 30gb version.

Mar 29, 2007 at 7:27 PM Post #5 of 11
the slimmer version of the 60gb is released. my friend has one.

Mar 29, 2007 at 9:20 PM Post #8 of 11
idk, walmart, staples or something.... he could just be lying to me though....

Mar 29, 2007 at 10:44 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by srozzman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
idk, walmart, staples or something.... he could just be lying to me though....

He may not be lying but I think he definitely is wrong. Even Creative says that this product is not available in the US yet, not even via mail order, nor will they say when (or even if) it will be. Soooo... I kind of doubt that your bud just picked one up in a Staples or Walmart...

Mar 29, 2007 at 11:19 PM Post #10 of 11
he showed my how thick it was with his thumb and index finger, and it looked to be as thick as a 30gb zen. ill have to see it in person to tell

Mar 29, 2007 at 11:21 PM Post #11 of 11
I do too
blink.gif
Best Buy or Circuit City would be the first to get it, and they don't have them yet-- and they usually show it on their web sites before they actually get them in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back