Why does poweramp download sounds from apps?
Nov 10, 2013 at 5:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

El guapo915

New Head-Fier
I noticed that poweramp automatically plays sound effects from apps that I've downloaded. I find this very annoying and have not found a way to remove these. How do I stop poweramp from doing this? Also it doesn't download tracks I've bought off of Google play. What gives?

Nov 10, 2013 at 5:17 PM Post #2 of 4
go to poweramp settings>folder and library>music/folders, then deselect any folders that your music is not saved into. poweramp doesnt know the difference between music and sound files so it loads all of them.
I'd suggest making a folder specifically for music

the same with play store music, after the music has been downloaded move it to your music folder.

you can move files in your phone using a file browser app, I use es file explorer.

Nov 10, 2013 at 7:28 PM Post #3 of 4
go to poweramp settings>folder and library>music/folders, then deselect any folders that your music is not saved into. poweramp doesnt know the difference between music and sound files so it loads all of them.
I'd suggest making a folder specifically for music

the same with play store music, after the music has been downloaded move it to your music folder.

you can move files in your phone using a file browser app, I use es file explorer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back