Why does my portable rig not impress me!?!? Is there any hope?
Nov 8, 2008 at 10:38 PM Post #31 of 34
^^^ YES, I know that my caps button is on. I hate writing with the thin font style that is standard. I wish there was a way to make the type bold without enlarging it so much. I did not know, however, that it gave the impression of shouting. I just thought it is easier to read. : )

Nov 9, 2008 at 6:49 AM Post #32 of 34
your bold text also gives the same impression - you could look at browser CSS overrides if you like instead
wink.gif

Nov 9, 2008 at 10:43 AM Post #33 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by monsieurguzel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yeh the more i think about it the more it seems that the shure IEMs are the problem. I just don't understand how many ppl in this forum say SE530 sound a lot better with an amp or even throgh LOD. I am also starting to think that IEMs are just not going to sound anywhere as good as full sized cans no matter what. I guess its kind of funny how many consider them to have the most amazing sound ever probably because they haven't tried a really good home setup yet. Marketing hype with all those double/triple/quadruple driver IEMs might also be a little misleading in terms of actual perceived sound quality. Maybe I just need do get a pair of portable headphones like the esw9 and see if they are a lot better

man get rid of the 530's get the yuin pk1 and tell me your not happy? i'd be very suprised.
my friend had the zune and my 3g nano is way better.
you could even get the pk2 or 3 and be very happy without an amp! all the yuins are better than the esw9 even with an amp and the yuins without, except pk 1 need amp.the pk2 and 3 don't sound better with a portable amp.
icon10.gif

Nov 9, 2008 at 10:56 AM Post #34 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by suzuki /img/forum/go_quote.gif
man get rid of the 530's get the yuin pk1 and tell me your not happy? i'd be very suprised.
my friend had the zune and my 3g nano is way better.
you could even get the pk2 or 3 and be very happy without an amp! all the yuins are better than the esw9 even with an amp and the yuins without, except pk 1 need amp.the pk2 and 3 don't sound better with a portable amp.
icon10.gif

sorry, I gotta disagree here. As much as I like my PK1's, they don't compare to my se530's and you don't need an amp with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back