Why does Best Buy.ca SUCK compared to Best Buy.com
Feb 28, 2006 at 2:32 AM Post #2 of 9
Americans can't resist screwing over the Canucks.
icon10.gif

Feb 28, 2006 at 5:11 AM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverBlade
because they think we're all living in igloos and don't have access to computers, therefore no need for mp3 players?

very extreme views man
rolleyes.gif

Feb 28, 2006 at 7:04 AM Post #6 of 9
LMAO... did anyone see "Vancouver's" part in the closing ceremonies? First the Inukshuk, now.. ice-fishing? What? We're like encouraging the stereotype. I doubt most people in Vancouver have been ice-fishing or before it was unveiled even knew what an Inukshuk is before the logo was unveiled.

Feb 28, 2006 at 7:40 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by sitrus_o9
LMAO... did anyone see "Vancouver's" part in the closing ceremonies? First the Inukshuk, now.. ice-fishing? What? We're like encouraging the stereotype. I doubt most people in Vancouver have been ice-fishing or before it was unveiled even knew what an Inukshuk is before the logo was unveiled.

Have you even been to Vancouver? there are parts of the Stanley Park with Totem poles and there are a few Inukshuks around the city as far as I can remember...are you embarassed about Canadian Heritage or something?

Feb 28, 2006 at 3:35 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnmatrix
Americans can't resist screwing over the Canucks.
icon10.gif

Actually I think that's the Canadian government screwing over the Canucks. But it seems that they are on the road to fixing this given the recent election.
wink.gif

Feb 28, 2006 at 5:33 PM Post #9 of 9
I think the recent election just set us back quite a few years...hopefully this less than inspiring idealogue will be a faint memory soon...

Regardless...regarding Bestbuy, can anyone tell me if I lost the bestbuy receipt and extended warranty, will they still honour it? They have my address, name etc...I think so it should'nt pose a problem...anyone know?

Cheers,

LIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back