Why do people still buy the top universal IEMs ?
Jan 1, 2009 at 4:28 AM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by The-One /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For the same money or less say, you could get FreQ or Livewires which are custom made. Not that i'm heard either 2, but customs are certainly much more affordable now and it's pretty much the end of an iem journey imo.

So why not go straight there?

well I can say for livewires they take more then 2 months to get you your headphones and no one wants to wait that long

Jan 1, 2009 at 5:21 AM Post #18 of 19
I was thinking about getting the Live Wires just because the several low end IEM I've owned never fit well. Even just using the foamy ear plugs bugs me. So far I'm happy with my cheap on the ear Koss PortaPro's. I just listened to Grado's SR80 and 125's and I may up to those. But I'm not interested in buying IEM at high prices if they bother my ears.

Jan 1, 2009 at 5:31 AM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by jackBnimble3556 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was thinking about getting the Live Wires just because the several low end IEM I've owned never fit well. Even just using the foamy ear plugs bugs me. So far I'm happy with my cheap on the ear Koss PortaPro's. I just listened to Grado's SR80 and 125's and I may up to those. But I'm not interested in buying IEM at high prices if they bother my ears.

if you want customs I suggest looking at hear yourself or sleek as well as livewires my buddy JUST got them shipped and he ordered in mid october so I would say it is safer for now to pick a different company unless livewires changes their act

Users who are viewing this thread

Back