Why did you choose your username?
Dec 9, 2011 at 2:02 AM Post #331 of 376
Been working overnight shift at hotels for years. The "night audit" shift.

At the time I chose my name, The Screen Savers was still going strong on TechTV (Curse you, Comcast!), and Kevin Rose had a segment known as the Dark Tipper. I combined the two and became... DarkAudit.

It has the advantage of being unique enough that I've never seen it used elsewhere by anyone other than myself. So if you see another DarkAudit around, it's probably me.
beyersmile.png

Dec 9, 2011 at 5:10 AM Post #332 of 376
My first name is Gilles, and my user name comes from a sicilian friend when we were foreign students in Finland (I'm French), the first e-mail he sent me in 97, began like that "Hi dgilz, how r u doin' ?" I found his way to spell my name very funny and original, I use it mostly as a username on forums.

Dec 15, 2011 at 6:58 PM Post #339 of 376
well, I was reading some articles about Native Americans history, culture, etc., in particular the Lenni Lenape indians... so when I finally decided to register, after lurking for long time, that name stuck in my mind and couldn't think of anything else + I kinda liked it, so I used that 
tongue_smile.gif

Dec 20, 2011 at 10:49 PM Post #344 of 376
I've always been called James by most of my friends and Khoi (my Vietnamese name) by most of my family and relatives. Many years ago, I used to play counterstrike, and had friends and relatives that I played with who called me both of the names. jaykay essentially is my first two initials...and I thought it was a decent gaming handle at the time lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back