Why did you choose your username?
Sep 2, 2011 at 6:53 PM Post #286 of 376

Quote:
I did in like page two or three. It's silly, but it stuck.

In 4th grade I invented an imaginary friend named Bob, and the only thing he could say was "Hi." Bob became popular among the 5th graders and it seemed everyone had a Bob of their own.

My name is Zach, in case you were wondering.

ooh
your avatar
mushi shi rulz

my username is my name

Sep 2, 2011 at 7:17 PM Post #287 of 376
Mine's kind of boring. But not as boring as my whole first name (Orville) which I really hate. I just took the O from my first name, tossed it together with my last name, and got OJackson. I guess I COULD say that it was supposed to remind people of Michael Jackson, or that it was some kind of mysterious code from a secret society that rules the world from the shadows . . . yeah, that's probably what I should have said. Oh, well, too late now. :wink:_

Sep 2, 2011 at 7:44 PM Post #288 of 376
Because my ears ring.
blink.gif

Sep 2, 2011 at 10:26 PM Post #292 of 376

Quote:

Tinnitus? 
confused.gif

I'm not sure, but it's annoying. Just had an MRI of my ear done last month and everything looked fine. I have and unexplainable pulse ring that will not go away.

Sep 3, 2011 at 8:11 AM Post #296 of 376
Jean Michel Jarre inspired. My love of synth`s. Dabbled a bit in music making under the guise of Sinth.

Sep 3, 2011 at 8:26 AM Post #297 of 376
TVR ! A British car company that had a good run producing spectacular sports cars with no driving aids. Sadly bankrupt now...I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did actually. I don't know if Nikolai Smolenski mis-managed the company, but the writing was probably on the wall when he took it over. I don't get why so many people / equity groups want to own a car company. Like Saab for example. Who the heck would look at Saab's products and market position and say "yeah, I wanna buy that!" I can't think of a more difficult industry to be in.

Sep 3, 2011 at 2:26 PM Post #298 of 376
In my previous gaming life (now on life support), my online nick was usually scopejim. Now that I'm in Comp Eng at university, it's simply a programming reference. Elsewhere, I go by JimRamK which is an abbreviation of my full name.

Sep 3, 2011 at 7:49 PM Post #300 of 376

Quote:
I'm not sure, but it's annoying. Just had an MRI of my ear done last month and everything looked fine. I have and unexplainable pulse ring that will not go away.

Weird...probably is an allergy or something. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back