Why did you choose your username?
Apr 16, 2011 at 7:24 PM Post #211 of 376

Quote:
My given name is Erik and - being an uncle - this is what my family calls me.

As for the custom title... you'll have to ask Jude. I have no idea where that came from.
biggrin.gif

I'm pretty sure that came from a joke you made about being an exotic dancer.  Kind of random that I know that, but I remember making the connection and thinking it was interesting to see where one of those came from. 

My name came from an album of percussion music from the movie Apocalypse Now.

Apr 17, 2011 at 7:43 AM Post #213 of 376
Was listening to REM's song when i first stumbled on the site, looking for a review for UM2s. That, and i work nights - i literally sleep during the day. :p

Apr 22, 2011 at 10:12 AM Post #216 of 376
Mine is a combination of some of my gamer tags that I used to/still go by. Also if you take it literally, you would have a mob of very excited and happy people, which I think would be hilarious, if not for the fact the mob would be useless do to their state of mind.

Apr 22, 2011 at 12:22 PM Post #217 of 376
my name's corentin and I love the les paul custom, and I think it sounds great.

Apr 23, 2011 at 8:35 PM Post #218 of 376
Eddy goes for Edouard and "Mr".. because some friend used to call me this way and finally I got used to it. I sign my picture with "Mr Eddy" by the way :)

Apr 23, 2011 at 9:14 PM Post #219 of 376
I more ofen when not feel like a troll, a kind of leave-me-be-I'm-a troll troll..:wink:
and I do like audio..all kinds of audio, if it makes sounds..I tend to here it as music :)

hence Audiotroll :)

May 12, 2011 at 1:19 AM Post #221 of 376
Before I registered here I was searching around. Back then there was a six character random image verification code (or whatever it was called) that had to be entered in order to search if you weren't a member.  That just happened to be ZeNmAc, the capitalization may have been slightly different, but I was surprised because they usually don't resemble anything.  I never know what to use for usernames, and I thought it sounded kinda cool, so I took it
biggrin.gif
.  Now I use it on most new forums I register on.

It might sound kind of strange though, like Mac of Zen or something.  Anything it might mean is purely a coincidence lol.  I always have major dilemmas trying to choose usernames and email addresses.  I've started using my name for email, but for obvious reasons I don't want that on forums
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2011 at 1:01 AM Post #223 of 376
Oh man, Syndicate Wars... nostalgia rush incoming....

Also, props for the one post per year methodology.

May 19, 2011 at 4:28 PM Post #224 of 376
Well my name is Erik.. and I'm obviously a G..
Also my last name starts with a G so.... has anyone figured it out yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back