Why did you choose the avatar you did?
May 24, 2002 at 11:14 PM Post #47 of 58
Quote:

Originally posted by HD-5000
Mine is a picture of itzhak perlman. I'm also a violin player. God, mine is so lame.

You've tromped all over several nerves here.

Your third sentence needs to be reworded slightly. Perlman is God with a violin.

Second. Perlman is not "JUST" a violin player. See my second sentence.

Third, have you ever heard him playing Blue Grass and Country "Fiddle" on his Stad???? Or some really serious jazz?????

What God has given to him may never be given to another. Enjoy his music as much as you can, because God may never give that ability at that level again.

May 24, 2002 at 11:39 PM Post #48 of 58
So has anyone else besides me actually use or have used palace? The company died who owned it, but it was surely a cool chat program...

May 24, 2002 at 11:45 PM Post #49 of 58
Quote:

Originally posted by chych
So has anyone else besides me actually use or have used palace? The company died who owned it, but it was surely a cool chat program...

If youre talking about the palace with the dolls, I think its still available. I never got it to work, but most of my friends say that only teenyboppers were on it *shrug*

May 25, 2002 at 8:44 PM Post #51 of 58
[size=small]Avatars? AVATARS?! We dun need no stinkin' avatars![/size]
biggrin.gif

May 27, 2002 at 5:39 AM Post #54 of 58
umm... kerelybonto... great...
hopefully ur not obsessed with math...
tongue.gif

anyways... i chose mine... cuz i own etys... duh.
biggrin.gif

May 28, 2002 at 3:47 AM Post #58 of 58
I need an avatar. . . I should find a pic of Jascha Heifetz for my Avatar
smily_headphones1.gif

I, too, am obsessed with playing the violin. I think I gave myself mild tinnitus by playing it so much. . . good thing I ordered Ety earplugs yesterday.

-Geek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back